Norther California has a rainy season. A sad depressing rainy season. It rains for months and never lets up... Well I guess today is the beginning. Having a newborn and traveling in the rain is not the easiest. I remember last year during the rainy season I bought rain boots and a jacket to match and I jumped in puddles all day. But jumping in puddles with a car-seat in one arm and a diaper bag in the other isn't easy.
Martha and Pash are in the city and Carsyn and I are spending a nice afternoon at home. I am trying to finish her birth announcements, which I chose to hand make, but it is not working. For some reason my computer will not print any job I send it. It keeps giving me the symbols and random letters when it prints. I give up. Husband please come home and fix this.
Maybe we will make cookies instead.
Halloween pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment