holy cow.....i dont even know who im looking at! CRAZY, seriously you look like a different person I LOVE IT oh and you have to tell me what your mom says
Yay! you did it...you joined the ranks of former blondes! (I've thought about going blonde because i was blonde as a kid too, but it's so much easier to go natural- looks great too!) Now i think Carsyn may look like a little Shannon :)
12 comments:
I love it!
and I love it! way to go girl! the trick, if you start feeling like it's too much, get a blonde highlight or two and it will change it all!
I approve! I know it's hard to get used to when you've been a blondie all your life, but I really think you look amazing!
holy cow.....i dont even know who im looking at!
CRAZY, seriously you look like a different person
I LOVE IT
oh and you have to tell me what your mom says
Cute!
Hot mama!
Yay! you did it...you joined the ranks of former blondes! (I've thought about going blonde because i was blonde as a kid too, but it's so much easier to go natural- looks great too!) Now i think Carsyn may look like a little Shannon :)
ha! love it. i saw the status on facebook and figured you must have done something drastic!
looks good though! love love.
LOVE the dark color! And the new background is super cute!
Brown is better...that's what I always say! ;) Looks very "fall"--cute!
Brown is better...that's what I always say! ;) Looks very "fall"--cute!
Oh, I love! Good choice :)
Post a Comment