11.23.2008

Baby Mathew's...














Yesterday I joined my pal Rachel for a photo shoot. She has grown so much in her photography skills the past year and has been so gracious to share with me some of her great skills! She's been teaching me lots about Lightroom2 and now about posing and shooting. Check out her website to see her great pictures...

http://www.rachelblackwellphotography.com/


Anyways we got to shoot some of our dear friends Stacy and Josh and their little baby girl growing in her belly. I didn't get that many good shots because I was observing more and shooting from a different angle so no smiles were coming my way... but I got a few good ones...

Isn't she gorgeous?!?! I cannot wait to meet baby girl Mathew's!!

6 comments:

Mathews said...

Thank you so much Shannon for posting these, and for coming along. You too are an amazing photographer! And we're so glad we get to benefit from it. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and Carsyn last night too, and for all the advice.

Katie said...

SO CUTE!! You did a fantastic job. I hope Carsyn feels better soon!

Pascha said...

umm these are great shan...miss you

lizhoweth said...

That's so fun!! I didn't know you guys were shooting them! Oh yay. They're really good.

Erin said...

Okay, so I need help on the digital camera hunt...any suggestions, Miss Photographer? ;)

The Hallams said...

I am so bummed I missed seeing you two in action- these turned out great! You did an amazing job!