11.25.2008

Photos...

Hey friends! So I am working on building up my portfolio and furthering my photography skills BUT I need your help!! If anyone wants to have their pictures taken, just let me know!!

I will be in OKC Dec. 29th-4th and W Falls Dec. 22nd-28th!

Any of my bay area friends you know I am available anytime!

So if you are interested let me know!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Well, I'm not an amazing photographer or anything, so I'm looking for more of a digital camera that would be easy but good quality for around $300. I'm not looking to invest in this as a hobby, but the camera I bought a few years ago is terrible. Grainy pics, small LCD screen, etc. I just want something that is easy but will give basically good pics.

Anonymous said...

I'll be in OKC around New Years. I'd love to see you and have my pics taken. :) Will you have Carsyn? I'm simply dying to meet her!
The best way to contact me is through email:
tracy.hartman@yahoo.com

mgoff said...

Hey Shannon....
I am not sure if you remember me or my husband from OBU, but I found your blogspace through mutual friends. We live in OKC and just had our first baby in September. We would be interested to have Daisy's pictures taken? Just wondering about pricing etc. You can contact me via email: mindygoff@hotmail.com. Just let us know! Thanks so much.
Mindy Goff

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon, You don't know me at all, but I found your blog through a friend and we have mutual friends...Pascha....And I just married Kody Gibson, I am pretty sure you knew each other at OBU...anyways, I was thinking, if you wanted to do couples, we would maybe love to have some pictures taken, i think our pictures now that we are married would be better than our engagement pics, and it could be fun....let me know about pricing if you are interested, you may just wanted to do baby stuff...Okay, well nice to meet you. you can email me if you want:juli.mckenzie@gmail.com
thanks, juli gibson

melodysmiles said...

Hey! We are going out of town, but we will be back here in WF on Christmas Day. I would love to have some good pics of Stuart and me, and maybe our doggie baby too! Maybe we could get together that weekend, like the 27th before yall leave? Also, I wanna meet Carsyn!