11.08.2008

No longer coveting...

So today Carsyn and I had a LOT of time on our hands. It was foggy up to our window and outside did not look fun. Drew was gone all morning so we had some time to waste.
I admit I spend A LOT of my time looking at blogs, mostly photographers and coveting their skills. But, I have made a resolution; to no longer want to be like these photographers... I am going to make myself like them! I read things all the time about how to up my skills but I honestly have not put into action a lot of the things I have learned.

So, now that I am no longer 9 months pregnant I have the freedom to roll around on my belly and shoot all kinds of photos! Today I have decided when I am discouraged about my photos to just go out and shoot some more!!

Here are some fun photo's I got of Carsyn this morning. The light was terrible in our living room but hey, we are working with what we've got here.

Enjoy!!















5 comments:

Pascha said...

ah sweet baby! i love her and i MISS her...and you, i wish we had had more time together

miss you

danielle said...

she is so pretty shannon! and your pictures are really great!

Erin said...

LOVE the last one. If you were in OK (and if I had a baby), I would totally hire you. Very nice.

The Kowalskis said...

She is so beautiful!

Hannah said...

These pictures are precious Shannon- she's as cute as a button!! (And her little belly button is really cute too.)
Can't wait until my little guy gets here and I can play with him and take pics of him too!