11.23.2008

Sick baby girl...

My baby girl is sick :(

She just has a bit of a cold (I think) but she has just not been herself. She is always happy and content and the past few days she has spent crying and being fussy... Therefore I have not had time to brush my hair and possibly my teeth nor have I had time to dress nice or even look in the mirror. Needless to say we are both looking rough... (note the amazing photo of us)



She is finally resting beside me, SNORING loudly... I am not sure if it is just her usual snore or that she has a little congestion. I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow to get her checked out.

I will posting pictures later of a good friend that I had the privilege of shooting yesterday!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Poor Carsyn! I think I am calling the dr. in the morning too. Gracie has been waking herself up at night coughing. Have you gone back to work yet?

Kinsey said...

Could it possibly be a growth spurt? How old is she now? Also, Steven was wondering aloud today if you and the fam would be coming to Oklahoma at all for Thanksgiving?

Whitney said...

Poor baby. How sad. :( Get better, sweet Carsyn!

Erin said...

Poor thing! Hope she feels better soon.

Lee-Anne said...

sad :( hope she feels better soon! and I LOVE your hair more and more everytime I see a pic of you!