
My unhappy little bumble bee!!

Oh!! Where did this picture come from!?! Check out my child's hair...

Pash and Gabriel!

Noah just didn't want to smile for the camera! He was too interested in those Mike and Ikes!

Ha!I told Grace to smile for the camera so we could send Nana a picture! In all seriousness she said OKAY SHAN!! And this is what she gave me!

Sweet little bumble bee!

One of Grace semi looking...

... and Noah semi looking!

Precious Gabriel came to visit! Cutest sock monkey EVER!!

How sweet is Grace! I just love her!

This was cute. We kept telling the girls to look at me for a picture... this is the best we got!

Sarah was a Cat I believe?!

Well, I know the girls aren't really looking, but it is a great picture of Lindsay!

Little Miss Carsyn!! This is one of the only pictures I got of her in her bee outfit... she slept the whole evening.
1 comment:
She's so cute! Hey, I don't mind hearing at all about your sleeping schedule--I'm right there with you! I'm so glad Carsyn slept well. It really does make a world of difference!!
I use Lightroom 1.3 (the older version, I think). I love it!!
Post a Comment