Within the next week I am going to put an email lock on my blog just to keep out any creepy readers. (putting up pictures of Carsyn and all).
BUT, if you read my blog and would still like to, even if I don't know you, just send me a request and I will add you to the least. (leave a comment with your email address) If you aren't creepy at least!
Hope no one minds!!
Shan
39 comments:
shan! I love keeping up to date and hope I still can! Thanks for letting us know!
I love reading can I stay on the list too! ringlets1985@yahoo.com
i love keeping up with what you are up to! and seeing the beautiful new life in your family. jen.darrah@gmail.com
I read too! cmae521@hotmail.com - I swear I'm not creepy!!
Me too! kinsey.charles@gmail.com
me too! danielle_wulf@yahoo.com
HELLO you better not block ME :)
-k baby
kelseylea85@gmail.com
good idea sister!
pascha.whaley@gmail.com
i think we're going to have to do this to our blog soon...
meganhigginsdpt@gmail.com
hey Shan...abby@abbycoyle.com.
Add me to the list! erin.kern@gmail.com
yes, please!!!..... rachel.e.blackwell@gmail.com
smart thinkng.... meredithwramsey@gmail.com
I want to keep reading! caanon_24@hotmail.com
I have been thinking about doing the same thing because of putting pictures of Elijah up, good idea asking for everyone's email address.
And believe me, you'll get into your jeans again! It took me 3 months, so you've still got lots of time. When I was where you are, they were hitting me about mid-thigh or so too and I really believed that I was going to have to go buy a whole new wardrobe. But, it slowly kept dropping off (probably would have been faster had i cut out sweet tea, but that is not an option). You can do it, I promise!
you dont know me, but i've been reading you blog for a while. i'd like to think im not creepy :O
-curlyhair232@yahoo.com
sorry hun! silly me!
miss_sunshine82@hotmail.com
we don't know you but love looking at your pictures and reading about your precious baby girl. definitely not creepy - i have a 10 month old little sugar plum and teach pre-k. :)
douglasj@txkisd.net
tracy.hartman@yahoo.com
Yes Shan! dawn.gary@gmail.com
ksummers07@gmail.com
Good idea!!
No creepy here! I just like to keep up with other mommies that like to write! and have a ggbts connection.
Jessica Holmes
Add me! ldkirkpatrick@gmail.com
I found you through Whitney.
Count me in! lesliepoe@gmail.com
add me! nates247@gmail.com
we want in. jandsmathews@gmail.com
Stacy
Could you tell Lindsay I want to read hers too, unless she blocked me on purpose. ha!
I read your blog! But, you don't know me, BUT I promise I'm not a creep. haha. Just a bored housewife. Please add me.
Here's my e-mail
stephLnunes@hotmail.com
hey! i love reading your blog so count me in!
likewhoabaybeh@gmail.com
yay!
Hi Shannon! I pop in and out of here every once in a while. I don't think I've said congratulations, though! Carsyn is beautiful. That hair! Wow! I'd love to keep seeing those beautiful pics of her and other things you photograph. Count me in! ~Andrea Belyeu bradandandrea@gmail.com
i want to read and see...martha.highfill@gmail.com
melinda_rowan@yahoo.com
Add me! jkbaskins@gmail.com
I love the pics in your last post, too! Gotta love that lens!! Our poor kids ... they'll already be sick of us taking pictures of them before they can even talk!! :)
jess.l.holmes@gmail.com - Jessica Holmes
i am not a creeper, i promise! :)
saralav@aol.com
kateschlickman@hotmail.com
love reading other blogs of new moms...not even sure how i found you! probably through someone else i don't know's blog :)
Hey Shan! I keep up with you and your precious family through this so please add me to the list! Love you! JCbabe02@aol.com
what a TRICKY TRICKY way to see who's reading your blog.
i don't think i HAVE 36 friends ... let alone 36 friends who read my blog :)
and ... does your theme change DAILY!??! or what? everytime i come here it looks different!
AND .... have you got that silly husband of yours to blog yet? tell me he is not hanging on to his Xanga still!!!!!!
love.
oh yeah ... pick me too!
michellemcbeath@gmail.com
so NOW that i've posted my email to the entire world ...... all the creepers can just email me. real great. just great. :)
I'm not creepy! I followed your blog while you were pregnant and now I'm pregnant too!
jameesanders(at)gmail.com
You were my favorite intern at church in highschool and I like reading your blog. Your stories always make me laugh. Please add me to your list.
jaclyn@xanadoo.com
Post a Comment