10.29.2008

Lame O Blogger...

So I know that SOOO many people follow my blog (NOT) but I feel an obligation to update this thing. I have not "for real" updated in a while... and I apologize to my three faithful readers. (probably my mom, sister and Pash, ha)

Anyways, I wish I had tons of things to write about being a mommy but Carsyn has made my life pretty simple. For example here she is right now...



Laying peacefully in her little boppy (she thinks I am holding her) and I am sitting here quietly catching up on things.



Sorry about the sleepy eyes and they unbrushed hair... though life is FAIRLY easy with Carsyn I am still a mommy and don't get to shower often, my hair is not always brushed, make up is usually not an option, and if I have a shirt on without spit up on it then IT'S A GOOD DAY!!

Drew has been busy with school and work but we try to spend time together when we can. Last night we watched the first episode for Season 4 Office and it was amazing. We are a season behind and just started ordering it on Netlfex (which is amazing by the way).

The Office is too funny. I love how they were dating and keeping it a secret. Drew and I tried to do that our Senior year of college. We wanted to make it out the doors with out anyone knowing (because of silly small school drama) but it didn't happen. My roommates spread the word for us (thanks girls). That is another story in and of itself, I should tell that sometime, you will have a great laugh!!

On another note when you are pregnant and apparently AFTER you are pregnant you have CRAZY dreams. Let me preface this dream. (guy readers may not want to read this). So in the hospital after having a child they give you these GORGEOUS panties to wear. They are basically made of mesh and they are just beautiful. So last night in my dream I was wearing my gorgeous mesh panties and showing everyone???? I don't know why or what my problem was but I was totally embarrassed when I woke up, hoping that it was a dream. (i believe it was).

Ehhmmm sorry maybe I should not have shared that story.

Well, I am off to clean up a bit and maybe join this peaceful girl in a nap! Pash and Gabe are coming today... how exciting!!

P.S. Carsyn Snores.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I follow your blog religiously and LOVE the updates. So it's not just your proud mama, I promise!

Whitney said...

Yup! I read it, too! I love how you love mommyhood. And I love how you love that sweet baby. You are a great mommy!

Meredith - Mama of FOUR! said...

I think there are more blog stalkers than we all care to admit. :-) Keep up the good work, your sweet baby will only get sweeter.

Erin said...

I'm a faithful reader! Love the updates! :)

The Kowalskis said...

I read, too!

Katie said...

Love the updates! And the mesh panties ARE gorgeous!! Oh man. So many things they DON'T tell you about when you get pregnant!! :)

Lee-Anne said...

i love reading about your new mommy life Shan! thanks for the update!

michelle said...

you have a baby ... of COURSE people read. :)

love the multi-tasking. i have a feeling you will just be getting better at that.

happy halloween! what is Carsyn this year?