OMG!!!!! I dont HAVE to admit anything... this is the prettiest baby I have ever seen through a computer screen... she is just yummy and I am going to kiss her in two days...precious your lookin GOOOOOOOOD :) ha
Wow...it's amazing how much she's grown and changed in 10 weeks...and that in less than 10 weeks, Lord willing, (I'm 31 wks now) our little guy will be here!! She's beautiful.
10 comments:
OMG!!!!! I dont HAVE to admit anything... this is the prettiest baby I have ever seen through a computer screen... she is just yummy and I am going to kiss her in two days...precious your lookin GOOOOOOOOD :) ha
BEAUTIFUL! Her hair is getting lighter, too! Wow!! And those beautiful eyes! She is such a sweetie!!
Aw, she looks so surprised! Very sweet, indeed.
She is PRECIOUS!
I want to buy that picture. How much for a 5x7?
Possibly the fourth cutest baby I have ever seen!
that pic is the cutest! how did you do that?
Wow...it's amazing how much she's grown and changed in 10 weeks...and that in less than 10 weeks, Lord willing, (I'm 31 wks now) our little guy will be here!! She's beautiful.
She is so CUTE!
Um, she is perfect! I hope we get to meet her!
Post a Comment