So Carsyn learned to "talk" this week and now we can't get her to hush. During the day we are talking to her all of the time just carrying on conversations... and it is the cutest thing in the world! But... at 4:00 am when she wakes up... just to chatting into the monitor, it's not so cute...
Here's a conversation we had this evening. I found her in her bed just laughing and talking away, so we got out to play!
Here's another one of us last night. Sorry about the noise in the background it's her wave machine!
5 comments:
This is sooo cute! My favorite is when babies discover their voice! I love it! I can't wait to meet her! I will be in the States in 5 days!
so cute....love the outfit in the first video.
How funny that she is talking away! :)
ahhh listen to carsyn talking to her auntie pascha!
i love you too sweet girl, and yes i will play with you while you are here:)
Ha! She is adorable. Can she say Uncle Jason yet?
Post a Comment