This picture makes me so happy. It reminds me of sweet care free days, falling in love, feeling so much and no worries.
Drew and I used to go out to the Shawnee Twin Lakes every week the last semester of college. In fact this is where I fell in love with the guy. Having great conversations watching the sun go down. We would go sit and talk about life and our hopes and dreams. It was so fun.
At the time I was taking a film photography class and he had been working on getting Drew into photography as well. He bought the original Rebel from my old roommate Tracy (Thanks girl) and he instantly feel in love.
Anyways I guess I was shooting the sunset here and he snapped a picture of me! Pretty good for a beginner huh? Great job with the silhouette and he captured the sun and reflection so well. Can't believe this was two and a half years ago. My how things have changed.
Anyways, this photo just takes me to a happy place... just thought I would share :)
3 comments:
I am so glad that you shared that. I really like the emotion of the pic to (obviously for a dif reason :)) it shows how relaxing and fun photography can be and you can feel how much you love to do it.
Thanks for the shout-out. I'm so glad I got to play a itsy bitsy part of this story. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Are we still on?
Post a Comment