This past Sunday I got to shoot some of our dear friends the Tiemans. They are loads of fun and were willing to do any pose I put them in! I have REALLY been focusing on posing lately because I tend to look back at my pictures and wish I would have spent more time getting the pose right. We had a ton of fun and I learned a lot. Thanks Tieman's for being flexible and for being my ginny pigs in so many new poses!! My friend Kelly (an aspiring photographer as well) came along and we had a blast. Hope that you enjoy the images!!
Are you gonna be in Edmond over the holidays? I will be there for about 2 weeks. I want to meet this precious baby girl soooo bad! And see you of course too! Lets make a date! Do you still have your same cell number? I still have mine, I just replace the sim card with my USA one when I enter the states. Let me know!
7 comments:
oh shan! these are really good; im excited for you to take our pics....
lets go somewhere fun:)
an aspiring photographer! HA! anyways good picks! The ones of them on the picnic table and the one with Reann Laughing are my favorites.
Great shots! I love the one of all three of them on the bench. And of course the last one of the happy baby!
The bench ones have to be the best--so cute!
Are you gonna be in Edmond over the holidays? I will be there for about 2 weeks. I want to meet this precious baby girl soooo bad! And see you of course too! Lets make a date! Do you still have your same cell number? I still have mine, I just replace the sim card with my USA one when I enter the states. Let me know!
Shannon! I love these poses! Good job!
Post a Comment