I have decided to cut caffeine and processed sugar from my life. Not for the purpose of losing weight but for the purpose of feeling better. I have been super tired lately (probably because I stay up until 11:00 every night doing who knows what) and the other reason being I am a JUNK FOOD JUNKY.
I love sugar. I mean, I love love Sugar. It is my favorite. If you come to my house you know that there will be fresh baked brownies or cookies any day. I give my Dad full credit for that sugar addiction.
I do not drink a lot of caffeine, one cup of STRONG coffee a day, but I know I could cut it out.
So, goodbye
Cookies

Cakes

Cupcakes

and Candy...

For 40 days. (well, 37 now)
Side Note: that was REALLY hard to google all of that yummy deliciousness.
6 comments:
Goodbye wonderful cookies....:(
If you are only drinking one cup of coffee a day I would suggest you reconsider cutting it out. All that I have read about caffeine talks about the positive effects if consumed in moderation. So it can actually be good for you. Just use the small mug. ;)
You are a brave woman...you can do it!!!
i am sorry...i do NOT envy you :)
I am with Pashcha! good luck girl, tell me how it is because I will never do it haha
Oh my... I could never do that! SUGAR IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER. Good luck!!!! I admire you :)
Are you serious, girl!?! Hah... I did think it was kinda funny when I popped in last night and there were no fresh baked chocolatey goodies!
Post a Comment