6.24.2009

Caught Up...

Ahhh... I finally feel like I can breath. Drew and I have been going going going since the beginning of May with one thing after another. I have had so many fun blog ideas but have not had a moment to sit down and write.

During the month of May Drew Graduated with his M. Div. (his first Degree from Seminary.) He will be starting the THM Program in the Fall. I am so excited for him. His schedule will be more flex and he will have more time to read and write instead of sitting in the classroom. He will only be in class once a month which will be great as well!

Also during the month of May Carsyn became a speed racer and now I never get to sit down. She is constantly on my tail, following me from room to room at the speed of light. Her and Drew will be playing in the living room and I will sneak back to our room for a little R&R and before I know it she's banging on the door. We love it, but WHEW life has changed. No more time for dishes, blogging showering, teeth brushing, you know, all the normal daily tasks.

In June I officially lost my job. I have been on the hunt for a new job but no doors are opening right now. This economy is so rough. Times are tough, but somehow, we are making it. The Lord is good and continues to provide for our daily needs.

I also had the opportunity to shoot my first wedding! It was a blast! Here is the full link to the photos... there are a lot, beware! I would love anyones advice or tips on them! Everyone needs a little constructive criticism in their life, right honey??

THE WEDDING

I feel like I have been editing photos out the wazoo. Here are two more of my recent shoots.

EMILY

MEGAN

AND finally today. We are cleaning and packing for our trip to OKLAHOOOOOOMA! We are so pumped! We are hoping to spend some great time with Drew's brother Ross. He is doing awesome by the way! Walking with a cain!

I have two more openings for shoots while I am there, Tuesday and Wednesday night, contact me soon if you need a shoot!

Enjoy all the links!

Shan

2 comments:

Amber said...

My husband JUST finished his 1st semester of his M.Div program. He is taking summer courses now. How many years did it take your hubby? Congrats on the graduation. That's awesome!

Kinsey said...

Please oh please!!! I would love to get together! So you will be around after Wednesday?

And good questions on the job thing. I am going to go ahead and interview for it and see what happens.