6.15.2009

Project 52 Week 8 + A Day at the Park with friends!

How cute is this picture!! Drew and I worked on the pose for a while and finally got this! I was so proud! She loves her daddy so much!


This photo is for Liz! I know you are making a silly face but it was my favorite!! Look how cute that little boy is! Tucker is just about 5 months younger then Carsyn. Liz got pregnant when I was, well 4 months preg with C, and I almost pee'd in my pants when she told me!! And here he is!! 3 months old! I can't believe it!


Liz with her boys...


Tucker had an amazing blow out while I was holding him at the park. I could hear something happening and I knew it sneaked out... when I held him up he had a great surprise for me!! (and later found its way to Josh's sleeve... seen here!!)


Project 52 Week 8!!


Tucker and Carsyn at the park with their daddies! We will play this in their wedding video in 30 years!


Handsome Tucker... isn't he cute! Look at those lips!


My silly little girl.


The boys with their kiddos!

6 comments:

lizhoweth said...

these are sooo great! thanks, girl! glad you got some pictures of tucker in his hat before dumb mom left it there =( (still bummed about that)

The Jones' said...

So sweet!

Pascha said...

tucker is beautiful! he does have full yummy lips!!

miss you! cant wait for you to get here...

Unknown said...

any celebs hanging out at the park?

Hannah said...

Awww...nice pics! And Tucker looks like he's really grown lately.

Dana said...

These are precious!