6.14.2009

Heading to Oklahoma-Anyone need a Photo Shoot!?

Hey friends!! Drew and I have decided to drive to Edmond at the end of June to visit his brother Ross, remember his story here.

Anyways, he is doing really awesome (walking with a CAIN!!) so we want to go visit him!!

We will be there June 28-July 4th (excluding the 29th for me I will be in Texas. So I wanted to see if anyone needed a photo shoot!

I normally charge $135 for the shoot plus disk BUT I will just charge a flat $100 for a shoot and disk since I love Oklahoma and my friends there so much.

If you have never seen my stuff here is a link to my photo blog.

AND here is a link to my website.

Feel free to pass my name along to anyone you think might want some pictures done!! Thanks!! E-mail me at ShanCPhoto@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to sign up for a shoot!

ALSO- if you really want to have your pics done and $100 is too much, shoot me an e-mail at ShanCPhoto@gmail.com and we can see what we can work out.

2 comments:

danielle said...

oh shoot!!! i saw your title and got really excited! we will be at falls creek though. :( maybe next time you are in oklahoma.. we can have you take pictures of jackson!!

The Jones' said...

What a perfect oppportunity to meet up! My best friend, Kristi lives in Norman so that could work out great! Let me talk with Logan and see. Ill get back to ya!
Liz