6.12.2009

Project 52 Week 7 + Girls Night!



Look at my pretty little girl!! Now that we are weaned (well for the most part) I am FREE! I feel like shouting it from the roof tops, I AM FREE!! Haha!! It is so nice. Woooo!! Anyways, I can be away from her for longer than 4 hours and it not be a terrible thing. Do not get me wrong, I love my baby girl oh so much and I loved breast feeding... but it was just time. Amen.

Anyways, I got to go out the other night with these lovely girls and it was so refreshing. I love each one of these girls, and they all play such special roles in my life. Dawn, thanks for being my encourager SLASH GET YOURSELF TOGETHER friend. Lindsay, thanks for always always ALWAYS making me laugh. Emily, thank you for being just like me but OH SO different from me as well.
You are all wonderful.





And isn't she a cutie?! Photo By: Lindsay Hen

2 comments:

lizhoweth said...

I'm still so sad I missed girls' night! But if I would have gone, you guys wouldn't have been able to sit at that lovely booth. =) Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THAT PIC UP!!! And, my eyes look lopsided not to mention my botox lips!

DG