So Carsyn has a LOT of hair! I mean a lot! And it just happens to stand straight up... literally like a troll. I of course think it is precious but I love other peoples reactions! They are like "OH!! Her hair!!" haha! It's really cute though and the poor girl can't help it!! After she takes a bath I try to brush it down but it refuses. ha! So I have been on the hunt to find a bow that will look well on her little head and wont hurt her. Yesterday I found the perfect bow!! BUT it cost $8.50!! Are you kidding me??? Are you noticing how tiny that thing is? To say the least I am going to take up bow making instead of spending a small fortune on bows. I did have to buy just one for an example though!!
So here we are! All ready to go on a walk!!
2 comments:
CARSYN!!!
auntie pascha will be there tomorrow....and dont you know that i have LOTS of little bows to give you:)
LOVE YOU
I think she just may be the cutest baby ever! Every picture is just soooo precious! I love when baby girls have bows that are as big as their head! But maybe that is because babies in my family have no hair so you have to do something!
Post a Comment