12.09.2008

8 hours...

Carsyn is officially a rock star sleeper. She goes to bed around 7 or 8 and if she is not in bed by then she gets REALLY mad and lets you know about it. She loooooves her crib... I think she would hang there all day if I let her! She sleeps until 5:00 no matter what... so that is nice.

The bad part about this is that I am not sleeping during this time. My body is sooo used to getting up at 3:00 to feed her that I am waking up anyways... WIDE AWAKE and having to go pump. It stinks!

Thanks goodness for Starbucks Christmas Blend... It's so smooth and yummy and helps me make it through my day!

Anyways... we are heading home in one week from today and I CANNOT wait! I have the privilege of being in my best friends wedding on the 20th! I cannot wait for this either. I have a few photo shoots planned and am really looking forward to them. Remember if you want me to shoot your photos while I am in OKC or TX let me know!!

Hope everyone is well!!

4 comments:

Kelsey and Evan said...

Precious is NOT like her mommy when it comes to sleeping... you are the only person I know who can jump outta bed like me! remember that time I gave you a tylenol pm during a j-term and you slept til febuary? hahaha

Katie said...

SWEET! Go Carsyn!! She IS a rock star sleeper!!

Anonymous said...

if you keep pumping, you'll keep producing... try cutting back the pumping by 2 minutes for a week, that should help the engorgement... my 2cents, sorry!

Anonymous said...

I meant cut back 2minutes each night for a week, just to be clear