4.22.2009

Coke... well, Diet Coke.

I stopped drinking coke when I got pregnant because I heard it was not so good for little peanuts growing in your belly. I thought I would pick up the habit again after having Carsyn, but I surprisingly didn't. Tonight I bought a 12 back of Diet Coke (well, Safeway Brand, so Diet Go 2, ha). And I am enjoying one as i type. AND I am about to make a bowl full of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a brownie and watch some LOST!!!

Anyways this has nothing to do with my post.

Mommies + Daddies,
I just wanted to share this video with you... please watch it, cry, and go ahead a leave me a comment about how ridiculous you feel.



<3
Shan

5 comments:

The Hallams said...

Oh my gosh! It's so true! I can't believe Grace is almost three, and she talks just like a little adult. "I know Mom, thats 'xactly what I was thinkin'" and Noah is def. not a baby anymore..no more babies..*tear

Tyler and Chrissy said...

YOu are not ridiculous... I almost had this as my father -daughter dance at my wedding a couple of weeks back... It brings tears to my eyes and I don't even have children... This song puts everything into reality... LOVE IT!!!

The Jones' said...

LOVE that song :)

The Kowalskis said...

Oh, this songs makes me all weepy every time I hear it!

lizhoweth said...

thanks for depressing me with that video. haha, jk. i've been thinking about that since tucker was born. you have to love every day and every stage cause it goes by so fast! weren't you just prego yesterday with carsyn?