Love you and miss you girl!!
Speaking of friends, Wednesday is Carsyn's friend day! We get to watch Mara on Wednesday mornings and we just love it!! Her and Carsyn play so well together. I think playing with little friends really helps in their development. Mara is officially mobile so I spent a bit of the morning with Mara in the bouncy while I frantically tried to baby proof our tiny 2 foot apartment.
Here is a fun photo of Carsyn trying to give Mara a hug... so sweet. Look how pretty Mara's smile and eyes are. Sorry she has her paci Reann ;) she kept stealing Carsyn's so I gave her hers.
3 comments:
You know Emily works on Wednesdays...can Aubrey join the party?
um, that picture is way too cute!! these little girls need to stop. i just want to eat them! glad you're back! look forward to seeing you soon
Ah thanks Shan for the birthday wishes...i love and miss all 3 of you alot! we surely did have some hilarious times...
Post a Comment