4.28.2009

Mornings...

Raise your hand if you H.A.T.E. mornings? My hand is raised... and being waved violently in the air.

I have never been, am not and never ever will be a morning person. My body does not have the ability to do so. Trust me, I have tried. I tried running in the morning. I tried swimming in the morning, thanks Pash. I tried getting up and reading... I could go on. It just does not work.

Carsyn on the other hand loves the mornings. She is peppy and wants to chat and play with my hair.

I usually just stare at her and think, how are you my child?

Little Miss C and I are off to Texas for a week for my sisters Debutant presentation! Pray we don't get the swine flu on the plane!! AH!!

5 comments:

Emma Krueger said...

When we are visiting I will get up with her in the mornings, I am a morning person! Have fun in Texas and be safe!

lizhoweth said...

yeah, do you guys leave today? i can't remember. have fun! when you're there you can take carsyn out to your parents and go back to bed =)

The Jones' said...

I am right there with you sister!! I HATE the mornings!!! Be safe, wish i was in WF :)

Unknown said...

She must get it from Drew.
Try yoga in the morning. The controled breathing and focused movements usually get my blood flowing without getting my heart going too fast.

Katie said...

I'm a morning person, so I love my mornings ... BUT the late-night feedings killed me, whereas you were probably awesome with those!! Have fun in Texas!!