4.29.2009

Swine Flu

OHMYGOSHIAMFREAKINGOUTABOUTTHESWINEFLUANDITISPOSSIBLYINMYHOMETOWNANDIAMHAVINGAHEARTATTACK.


TRANSLATION:

I might possibly be freaking out about the Swine Flu. First of all I leave California where they have declared a STATE OF EMERGENCY and then I fly into Texas where there is a death from the Swine Flu. Great.

Needless to say, I have been having a little bit of a panic attack today.

It's nice to spend time with friends and family. I got to spend time with Pash and Gabriel. He is such a sweetie. He has such a little jabber voice that reminds me of my sweet friend Bryce. He kept grabbing at Carsyn and she just loved it. Their puppy Duke scared her just a little.

Well, I am off to bed. Looking forward to sleeping in in the morning while Carsyn plays with her auntie Meg, Mimi, PaPa and Uncle Bud.

:)

3 comments:

Kent & Kayla said...

Don't worry about the Swine Flu. The 3 year old that died from it was from Mexico ( where he got it ), and came here to visit someone. They said he also had other health problems.

Katie said...

Where's your Project 52 pic?? I've been waiting!! :)

Jessica said...

Have so much fun in Texas! I am jealous you will be there and I will not (with you of course) love you!