I am not sure what happened to me over the last year (besides having a baby) but I have become INCREDIBLY messy.
I leave things out all day long and at the end of the day I look at my house and think, WHAT HAPPENED??
On top of: work+carsyn+constantlyworkingonphotography+cooking+beingawife+manyotherthings=neglectingmyhouse.
We don't have a dish washer. Just these two hands typing here, so dishes tend to add up quickly.
I dislike being messy. It makes me feel gross. I just need one day of an empty house to clean. ha.
oh well.
3 comments:
"Besides having a baby" I think that is ALL you need to neglect the housework.
If you need to drop her off at our place for a couple hours just let us know. Then you can come and clean our place too! ;)
Oh girl, I hear you! Last night I stared at my poor, poor house ... folded clothes piled on the couch, dishes in the sink, photography CD boxes and ribbon strewn all over the table, shoes by the door, an overflowing trash can ... oh man. I went crazy and flew through the house, emptying trash and doing dishes and throwing laundry in the wash with great fury. It helped. :)
Oh Shan! I love to clean and if you lived closer or vice versa, I would totally come and clean and play with you and Carsyn, seriously!
Post a Comment