10.03.2008

You wouldn't want to be around me today...

Man I am crabby. How do people go over due? I am 4 days away from my due date and I am just finished. This is just not cool anymore. My clothes don't fit anymore and I am beyond uncomfortable. I seriously might bust open. Has anyone had their baby by just exploding?? I think I might.

Last night we made a late night grocery run and the lady checking me out goes... "Ohhh girl... that belly... it's gonna pop!" I giggled because she made me laugh but I felt totally embarrassed. I mean YIKES, how bad do I look?? I politely told her 4 more days... and she said, "No girl, any day." I smiled took my receipt, groceries and left.

Did I mention that my back hurts?? Really bad? Beyond bad. I am heavy. Extremely heavy. One thing being pregnant will teach you... to never be overweight... it's just miserable.

Sorry for being so crabby, surely some day I will have some good news and pics of a cute little baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Shan! I am so excited for you!

michelle said...

if my estimations are right ... you are having the baby today.

you never know .... :)

love you friend.

Leslie said...

Hang in there, girl! It'll all be worth it when Baby C is in your arms! (And good point about not becoming overweight. I'm going to remember that!).

Katie said...

Oh man, I am totally with you with the overweight thing. How can people choose to be overweight?? This is the most uncomfortable and self-conscious I've ever felt in my life ... I can't imagine choosing to be that way!! You can do it. You will make it and there WILL be cutie baby pics soon!!

Leslie said...

YAY for CARSYN!!! Just looked at her first album and she is just the cutest little thing. I love her little button nose and her dark hair!!! Can't wait to hear all about how she came into the world. Praying that the first few days with a new baby are as smooth and sweet as possible! Proud of you, girl!

Pleasant Living said...

Came over from Leslie's site. I guesss you had your baby. Congratulations! I think you looked precious pregnant, but I'm sure it was getting old. Have fun!

Dana said...

congrats mommy! Just saw the facebook pics and she is quite a beauty!