I used to work at a daycare, and some days this is exactly what happened. They kind of feed off of each other don't they?? It's kinda funny. But not when you have to listen to it all day. ;)
This made me laugh. I love that you recorded it. This reminds me of our house... As mine are getting bigger they are only learning to cry louder. I hope your day got better.
7 comments:
So sad, and yet so hilarious at the same time! I would have been standing there with no clue what to do!
Oh gosh... I don't know if I am ready for that!!!
HAHHAHAHAH! Omg...is this why you never texted me back!? :)
So sad, really. But you definitely made me laugh!!!!!!:)
I love that you took the time to film them instead of comforting them, that is so something I have done! (and do whenever its funny!)
I used to work at a daycare, and some days this is exactly what happened. They kind of feed off of each other don't they?? It's kinda funny. But not when you have to listen to it all day. ;)
This made me laugh. I love that you recorded it. This reminds me of our house... As mine are getting bigger they are only learning to cry louder. I hope your day got better.
Post a Comment