
1. Your spouse is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN, The History Channel, 24, Prison Break, Lost...
2. Who takes longer showers, you or him?
Him... and as Hot as the water will get. I have to shower before him in the morning or I wont have any hot water.
3. What is one food your spouse doesn't like?
Tomatoes...
4. What would your husband say is the first thing that caught his eye about you?
Hmmm.... I don't really know?? Probably my goofy personality...
5. Where did he go to high school?
Edmond North.
6. What is his shoe size?
14 (sometimes 13)
7. If he was to collect something, what would it be?
Books Books and More Books...
We have two full sized book shelves filled to the rim.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Well, I always make him turkey, mustard and mayo... is this his favorite?? Unsure. He orders the Sub Club at Subway with Mayo and Vinegar and Oil.
9. How does he take his coffee?
Black... and as strong and thick as lard. If Drew makes to coffee in the morning I get the shakes.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. But he loves any kind of cereal, but nothing with fruit and colors in it. (Lucky Charms would be an exception).
11. Where did he go to college?
The OBU
12. What is his favorite sports team?
OSU-Go Pokes...
13. Where was your first date?
First official date. Bahama Breeze on Lake Hefner, and he SANG to me on the lake. (Tietur-I was just thinking) Then we went and bought our first pair of Chacos together followed by a round of golf in Edmond. Finally shopping then bringing his mom a mothers day gift (ME!! J/K Laurie) it was a necklace I think.
14. What is something I do that he wishes I wouldn't?
Leave all of the kitchen cabinet doors open.
15. What is his heritage?
???
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?
He is a cookie boy. He would probably request no bakes or those peanut butter bars or chocolate moose pie.
17. What could he spend hours doing?
Surfing U Tube... no joke.
18. What is one unique talent he has?
He can hear a song and mimic it instantly on the guitar... but he can't read music.
19. Where is his favorite place he has traveled?
Hawaii probably.... on our honeymoon. He loves the beach.
20. What is a clothing item he would never wear?
Hmm... Nothing preppy probably. He is a t-shirt and jeans kinda dude... loves to be relaxed.
3 comments:
I took the picture down... you are mean... but I love you :)
Ahhh, how sweet. J and D have a lot in common! But I didn't know he wore size 14 shoes!! Dang, Gena!
umm..is he wearing a necklace in that picture? I know you were in hawaii, but still...
Post a Comment