2.10.2009

Fat and Happy...

So my mom, sis and dad came for a visit this last weekend and we had loads of fun. My mom brought the Bridesmaids dress that I am supposed to be wearing in March and it was a little snug. OKAY OKAY lets be honest, I couldn't get the darn thing zipped...

So, it's time to kick it up a notch and give up those cookies that I love oh so much!! Or at least cut down to one or two a day (not the 4 or 5 that I have now, NO JOKE).

Carsyn and I started running some up hill sprints and doing squats. I hold her in my arms in do squats in front of the mirror and she thinks its the funniest thing in the world. She snoozes in her stroller while I run sprints. I also use her as my little weights with my arms. Finally she sits on my belly and giggles while I do sit ups!!

So here's to zipping that dress!!!

:)

7 comments:

Pascha said...

good job girl you can do it!!!
every morning i get on and do the wii fit, and it tells me that i am over weight and my little wii persons belly gets bigger and her shirt pops up!
it makes me feel so good about myself every morning...ha seriously! love you

Melinda said...

You sound like me dong those crazy exercises with the baby. I started doing these ridiculous cheerleader kicks the other day and Gracie thinks it's hilarious. I wonder when they will start to realize that their mom's are weird? Hopefully not until they're teenagers...

Leslie said...

I'm right there with you on the 4-5 cookies thing. Too bad I don't have a dress to fit into for some incentive to stop!

Katie said...

I've had to throw away boxes of perfectly good cookies, just so I wouldn't eat them. Darned breastfeeding! Burns calories, but makes you hungry, too!!

Totally write letters to Carsyn. I stole the idea from someone else! It's a good idea!!

The Hallams said...

Good for you for throwing away the cookies...I threw away the clothes that didn't fit instead :)

Emma Krueger said...

Good job! I love my sweets too so I will have to lock them up when I try to lose the baby weight. I will have to get in shape to be in my sisters wedding in November. That is some motivation!

Unknown said...

Oh no...the cookies...:(
I think this is true, Steve probably knows, but i think if you want to fit in that dress you have to do endurance exercises. I think sprints are great exercise for people trying to develop certain muscles. I believe that if you want to get to significant weight loss level it has to be continuous exercies for a certian about of time. Like riding the bike in the school exercise room for 30 minutes. Again, I think its true.