Sooo in an effort to remove my "PERSONAL LIFE" from my "PHOTOGRAPHY LIFE" I have officially started a photography blog. Go ahead laugh, since this IS called shancphotograhy. I know I am a huge nerd. I always intended for my Xanga to remain my personal blog and for this to be a place to just post photos. Obviously that didn't happen. I debated turning this into my photo blog and starting another personal blog... but this blog has far too much personal info and all of my faithful readers ;) would have to go in and change my URL info which is annnnnnnoying.
So... this will strictly be my personal blog. When I update my photoblog I will let you know because I am sure, just like myself, you love looking at photos.
So here is the link to my photoblog...
http://shannoncphoto.blogspot.com/
Enjoy and sorry for the annoyance.
No comments:
Post a Comment