The songs sparked tons of memories in my heart but mostly, my wedding day. What a day. What a whirl wind of a day. I feel like since that day my life has been going 90 miles a minute. I have barely been married 2 years and I have a 5 month old baby girl. What???? Today Carsyn was being such a doll and Drew and I were just so in love with her and eating up her smiles and giggles. We both kept looking at each other saying, "can you believe she is ours?" We just feel so special to be her parents.
Anyways, I guess the point of this short post is telling MYSELF to slow down. Reflect. Focus on the here and now and enjoy what you have. The dishes, the laundry and all other things can wait. I need to slow down.
What ares some things that you wish you would slow down and enjoy more??
Anndd... here is my precious girl at the beach yesterday...



And then one that we snapped of her reading Logo's. Just kidding. Drew is entering this Logo's Software contest and we totally staged the photo... BUT look at the action she gave us. Amazing. I hope he wins!

P.S. I finally buttoned my pre pregnancy jeans. Thank God
5 comments:
Congrats on the pre-preggo jeans! And in only 5 months!?! Seriously, Shan...that is awesome. Carsyn gets cuter and cuter every day. Who knew that was even possible???
Daisy has that same sweater from old navy! It is adorable! Hope you are doing well, I am jealous about the beach for sure!
that last photo is so funny...if you guys do not win, I am calling them myself.
I am trying to slow down and enjoy my time with JUST Nick before this little one arrives. Time seems to move so fast, and so slow all at the same time...
We are working on names, but haven't agreed on ANYTHING so far :(
Carsyn is the cutest thing ever. Seriously.
p.s. Good job zipping those pre preg jeans!!!!!
Good word. I need to just slow down period. Emily always tells me to just sit down for a while. I get restless.
Post a Comment