3.01.2009

I'm gonna miss these two...

4 comments:

Kelsey and Evan said...

what about me... you miss me???

ha jk... those babies are pretty :)
love you

Katie said...

Are we in the South?? I've always considered Oklahoma the midwest. Hm. I grew up in CA so I guess I didn't learn! I actually took Caleb to the doctor because I thought he had pink eye (whatever that is). He kept itching his eyes. He was a little congested but it got progressively worse. Then he started wheezing. Hence, RSV. Blah!

Kelsey and Evan said...

shan baby, my sister in law lives in CLEAN AIR washington and her baby got RSV... our air down here is just as clean/good as yours goofball

Emily McMath said...

Shannon! I want you to know how much I love your blog! I love the pictures and how you share your heart. It has a lot of good mom advice too! I have smiled so many times when I've read your blog! Keep writing!
Love, emily mcmath