I thought of you last night. Caleb woke up at 3:00, which he's done the past four days since he's been sick (and when I go in to rock him, he just stays awake and can't go back to sleep). But, since he's on his way to getting better, I decided we should let him cry it out. I had to shut the monitor off and cover my head with my pillow. I hated it. Thankfully, it only lasted about 15 minutes and he was back to sleep and woke up at 7:00 this morning.
1 comment:
So stinkin' cute!! Yay!!
I thought of you last night. Caleb woke up at 3:00, which he's done the past four days since he's been sick (and when I go in to rock him, he just stays awake and can't go back to sleep). But, since he's on his way to getting better, I decided we should let him cry it out. I had to shut the monitor off and cover my head with my pillow. I hated it. Thankfully, it only lasted about 15 minutes and he was back to sleep and woke up at 7:00 this morning.
We can do it!! I'm right there with you!!
Post a Comment