3.12.2009

28 Minutes for me...

First of all I am watching a special on Animal Planet about Elephants tearing people apart. Oh.My.Gosh!!! Who knew?? I've got to change the channel.

So Drew has had to work and or class every night this week and tonight he is visiting his brother... therefore I am BORED out of my mind. Carsyn goes to bed at 6:00, sorry did you hear me?? 6:00, and I usually stay up until at least 11:00. Doing what you ask?? Ohh watching HGTV, editing photos, watching HGTV, making brownies and my newest thing...

28 minutes with Jillian Michaels. Jillian Michaels has been kicking my butt the last few days. I am so stinking sore. But I really enjoy it and am excited about gaining some muscle.

I am about to go through some photos of little Tucker that I took yesterday, with his mamas approval I will post some tomorrow!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Funny...I find myself watching totally random stuff on TV these days too ;)
Looking forward to trying the workout with you in a few weeks...

Kinsey said...

The problem now is that I'm staying with my parents for a few days while Steven is out of town. Davie's room opens to the living room, so I feel bad letting her cry while we are all just sitting there. Plus, my dad like paces back and forth in front of the door and keeps asking me if he can hold her awhile. Awwww.

Kinsey said...

The problem now is that I'm staying with my parents for a few days while Steven is out of town. Davie's room opens to the living room, so I feel bad letting her cry while we are all just sitting there. Plus, my dad like paces back and forth in front of the door and keeps asking me if he can hold her awhile. Awwww.