Drew and I really are so blessed. Today I went on a walk along the Bay with Carsyn as the sun was going down I was breathing in the beautiful fresh breeze from the Bay thinking about how lucky we are.
Not only do we live in one of the most beautiful places in the U.S. we are also surrounded by some of the greatest people in the world. I was so nervous about moving out here and not making friends but we have been blessed with some of the greatest friends in the world.
Two special families that we met when we first moved out here are the Mathews and the Howeths. They are both so fun. AND They both got pregnant right after us and I was SOO THRILLED! Stacy got pregnant 11 weeks after me and Liz got pregnant 11 weeks after Stacy. HOW CRAZY is that?? So, since 2 weeks before my due date we have been taking "baby photos." So today we took our 2nd to last one. Here is the progression over the past year and a half...
Pre-Babies!! One of our first times to hang out... Almost 2 years ago.

I cannot believe I am posting this. This is like a week and a half before I had Carsyn. Ummmm I was looking Large and Nasty. NIIIICEE...
Weird Husbands of Ours...
Carsyn is here!!
Hallel is here!! Now we are just waiting for Klont!! YEA!!!!
5 comments:
These are so cute! Oh sweet it must be to have friends in the same place as ya'll. That's neat!
That is AWESOME and I am so glad you guys have taken pictures of your progress!! Several friends of mine and I got pregnant and had babies within a few months of each other and I wish we had more pictures!!
Kiss the beach for me. :) (And the baby.)
You girls look beautiful. Shan, you look amazing!! Can't wait for Klont!! I know HE will be wonderful:)
Dawn
such fun pictures!!! you are blessed friend, you really are!
miss you and my girl!
love ya
This is such a fun post! So fun to see the progression!
Post a Comment