3.10.2009

Motor Boat...

I really need a motor boat. If anyone is selling a small one man motor boat please contact me ASAP.

Every morning while I enjoy my cup of coffee before embarking on my day I stare out my window into the Bay and think, if only I had a motor boat. I could just plop in and be at work in one minute. Instead I have to walk down 4,500 stairs to the car, get out of our little area, go under the highway, get on the highway for one minute, exit, go back under the highway and make my trek to work which is on the water facing our Apartment just across the Bay. It's annoying.


I hate bikers too. Helllllo you have a bike lane that is 5 feet wide. Why in the WORLD do you not stay in it?? I do not understand this at all.

Photoshop came in today. Yea!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still have to develop my bumper sticker:

"Share The Road With Cars"

Anonymous said...

so, Shan/Kelsey if you are reading this...you taught me coolwhip wonders too. And yes, I still do it, and yes my roommate, boyfriend and friends look at me wondering why I am choosing to do this? They eat peanut butter, nutella and chocolate sauce respectively with a spoon, so why judge the frozen whipped creamers? Love it