
Carsyn and I are stuck inside in this snow storm today. We decided to sleep in and head to the hospital a little later... who knew a snow storm was coming??? haha!
Anyways, Carsyn has been itching her head lately and her head is really super dry. So I lotioned up her head! haha! I think she's mad at me...
5 comments:
just look at THAT haha and I WARNED you about the snow
HA HA HA HA soo funny!
gabe had that dry head thing when he was little too...YUCK
love you, miss you, sad i dont get to see you:(
That's too cute! I love that her hair is so long! It's always so cute.
I'm impressed that she takes a pacifier! Caleb spit his out at two months and hasn't taken it since. He's gone to the thumb, which is fine for now, but I know we get to deal with it later!! Thankfully it's only when he's sleeping ... for now, anyway!
haha that is classic! she probably doesn't hate you now, just when you show this picture to perspective dates in her future! which you should!
that is too cute..she looks bigger!
Post a Comment