When Drew and I moved to Northern California the Howeth's were one of the first couples we met. Drew and Josh clicked, Liz and I clicked, and the rest is history. After we found out we were pregnant last January we were so worried that we wouldn't stay close... but low and behold a few months later they were pregnant as well!! I remember the day Liz told me she was pregnant I pee'd in my pants with excitement!! It was like my sister being pregnant...
Anyways, she is due in less than two weeks (DOESN'T SHE LOOK AMAZING!?!?!) and the rain has been coming down in sheets. I have been DYING to take her maternity photos and was devastated that it was looking like it wasn't going to happen. But today the Lord gave us a break in the sky and provided some blue skies for a quick photo shoot in between our busy schedules.
Soo... please enjoy this crazy couple and their little baby... Klont :)




5 comments:
SHANNON!!! um these honestly look REALLY REALLY good! :o I love them! :) love you
These are SO GOOD!!!! LOVE THEM!!
Dawn (Your blog stalker:))
ok i looked like that at 6 months!!!! geeeshh
and the pics are awesome, good job sister!!
if you are here for gabes one year, you need to take his pics!:)
thanks for the post! and beautiful pictures - you're very talented!
shannon, so cute I really like the one with the red background! Is that on campus?
Post a Comment