


My sweet baby girl. I cannot believe that you are 4 months old (19 weeks) I feel like it was yesterday that your daddy was cutting your umbilical cord and we were both crying many happy tears about having a baby girl!!
This month has been so fun already. You are really coming into your personality. You are not a bump on a log anymore for sure. You started giggling last month and we just love it. You are INCREDIBLY selective when you choose to show us those giggles, but man when you do we start acting like monkeys flailing our arms about attempting to get more out of you.
Last Monday February 2nd when I came home from work Daddy had taught you to blow bubbles. Not really blow bubbles but make that sound with your mouth. For the next week you would just lay around and blow bubbles and cover yourself with spit. You were going through about one shirt an hour. Thankfully that has slowed down and this week you found your FEET!! I have ben showing you them for weeks but OF course you decide to find them while Mommy is at work and you are hanging out with Daddy. Stinker ;)
Oh!! I almost forgot. You finally got rolling over down. You had done it a few times but this past week you've been rolling over all of the time. (belly to back) You have one favorite toy that I think is a Lobster and your Daddy thinks is a Fish. You must be so confused because I am constantly asking you if you want Mister Lobster and Daddy is asking you where Mister Fish went!! Oh well!!! We will let you make the call when you can talk to us.
You also love to sit in your Bumbo and watch anything that is on the TV. You L.O.V.E TV. haha!! We can be out anywhere and some how you find the TV. The other day we were eating in down town San Francisco, your PaPa was holding you and you were fixed on something. Finally your Mimi started laughing uncontrollably and realized that you had found the only TV in the place. What a Goof!! (just like your Mama and Daddy there, sorry baby girl).
You are also a Pilates Pro!! You are always doing sit ups and lifting your legs in the air. I can't figure out if you are wanting to sit up or just trying to see around. Needless to say you have some killer abs girl, GOOD JOB!
(sorry this letter is so long, you are just one busy bee this month)
On top of all of these great physical things that you are doing, you are really developing a personality. You are High Maintenance like your Mommy and incredibly inquisitive and thoughtful like your Daddy. You always want to be busy. The minute you get bored with a tasks you let me know quickly that you are ready to move to something new. So funny. You love to jabber away and tell all kinds of stories. I can't imagine the secrets you are telling Daddy while Mommy is at work.
Oh! And yesterday you found your bottom lip... what a weirdo!!
We love you so much honey and are so excited to greet you every single morning! Your smiles and squeals make us so happy!! Thanks for being you and for sneaking into our lives!!!
Ohh and finally.. you weighed 12 pounds even at your last doctors appointment and I think you are 23.5 inches long!!!
Love you sweet girl!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
5 comments:
love it shan baby
that last one is to die for. :)
and i just love that you VIDEOTAPED them while they were SCREAMING!!! ha. why pick them up when you can tape them?!!?!?
love you dear :)
happy valentines day!
the last picture is my favorite! i love her (and you)
Oh, I just love that last pic! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!
She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment