So I am 100% ripping this off from a blog that I read, and I want to give her full credit for the idea. So thanks Amy!
Isn't she a great photographer? I love her stuff.
Anyways, about a year ago I started reading her blog and she had the greatest idea. She challenged many of her girlfriends, moms who take pictures, and moms who don't take pictures, to a ONE YEAR CHALLENGE. I know this is HUGE but I promise that you will be SO grateful that you did it!
So, here is the challenge!! (I am so excited!! ha)
We all love posting pictures of our little gems on our blog, correct? We blog about their achievements, their hard times, their set backs, how cute they are, how big of stinkers they are... and so on.
But how many of you are good about taking pictures of you AND your little gem/gems?? NOT ME!! I have a few photos of Carsyn and I. The rest are of just her or Carsyn and her daddy. So my challenge is to take a memorable photo of you and your kid/kiddos ONCE A WEEK, post it and blog about it. It doesn't matter what day of the week, just once a week. We will call it, Project 52 Challenge, again stolen from Amy!
I promise I wont be mad if you don't do it, and I wont leave you mean comments if you don't do it (well, I might).
So I will be posting a photo of Carsyn and I this afternoon. OH!! They do not have to be amazing photos either. They can be taken with your phone, your IPhotoBooth, or your really cool fancy camera...
I am tagging some girls, but if I forget to tag you and you still want to play, PLEASE DOO!! Feel free to pass it on to other moms as well!! Leave a comment if you plan to join!
YEA!!!
Liz
Pascha
Emily
Kelly
Hannah
Stacy
Emma
Katie
Whitney
Rachel
Kinsey
Lindsay
Emily, Emma, Rachel & Whitney, no excuses because you are still pregnant, sorry!
9 comments:
Oh this is GREAT!!! I am up for the challenge fo-sho. Wait, I have to do it WHILE pregnant?! But, you can't even see the little cutie yet? You can just see him jutting out of my stomach every which way. Hmmm, can I start this is June when he DOES come? I promise I will do it. I think this is great because I know a LOT of mommies who don't have pics with their babes!
I love it! We're in!
I think this is a great idea. So since I am still pregnant do I take a picture of me and my belly every week!!!!!! I will be participating for sure.
What a cute idea! I will try my hardest!
I'll try too! Great motivation to have great memories captured.
Oh man this is going to be a challenge! But I guess it would be sad if our babies never had proof of all our fun times with them growing up:)And not fair that you and Carsyn are so photo genic, talk about beautiful eyes!!!!
I'll do what I can!! BUT... when I get all fat, happy, and swollen right before I deliver this baby in the middle of the summer I can't promise I'll be posting any type of nasty picture of myself! Ha... but I will try!
So awesome Shan! Don't give all the credit to me though! I stole it from other moms who did it too! I look forward to checking your blog! a
You know what, your right, I have barely any pictures with my kidos! I am gonna start now....although Im already behind!
Liz
Post a Comment