1.26.2009

12 pounds...

No, this is not a movie review. Though I thought 7 pounds was a great movie. Prepare to cry...

This post is in fact me complaining about my last 12 pounds. All of you mommies out there that lost your weight super fast, good job! I honestly am proud of you! I am unsure what I have done wrong or why these pounds are still there. I know Carsyn is only 3.5 months old, but STILLLLLLL.

I am just in between sizes and it's no fun. I can get my old jeans on but most definitely do not want to be leaving the house with them on. Yikes! I feel like Beyonce. (is this how you spell her name) Seriously.

Anyways, I am going to start blogging more, I have been such a slacker lately.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I say 3 1/2 months is still way early to expect to be down to pre-baby size, so go easy on yourself. I'm a fan of the "it took you 9 months to put it on, give yourself 9 months to take it off" rule!

Anonymous said...

Shan baby you know you are crazy! 3.5 months! That's nothing and only 12 pounds? What? You are beautiful sister and I love you!!!

Hannah said...

hey Shan- you are seriously looking great now and I don't think you'll have any trouble loosing the rest you want to loose, my friend! Hang in there... You make me laugh about blogging more...you've already posted like 14 this year!!! If you're a slacker, I don't know what I am :)

Hannah said...

BTW- i LOVE the picture of you and Carsyn on your blog now...super sweet!