1.07.2009

Caption...


I would love to hear people's caption for this photo!! Let's hear them!

9 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

"He shocked me!"
Her hair is cracking me up! Cute pic!

Kelly said...

"Daddy Dont emmmbarrresss me, I'm a big girl now."

Jessica said...

"Ok remind me one more time...I close my eyes, count to ten and who hides?"

Leslie said...

"The shocking power of a father's love!" Couldn't resist some cheesiness!

Unknown said...

"Electrifying Love"

Hannah said...

"My daddy will always love me no matter what!"
...doesn't have anything to do with the hair, but it just popped into my head...very sweet!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a witty comment but I do love this picture and feel like it will be one of those pictures she will show at her wedding in her slideshow just so precious!

Erin said...

AaaaaaCHOOOO!!!!

Katie said...

Caleb weighs about 13.8 pounds. I have him weighed during the months when he doesn't have a doc appt. He's getting chunky!!