
I think that I am going to love Fridays this semester. Yes, I still think in Semesters because Drew is still in school. Anyways, we both have Friday off and today was our first Friday, well actually first day, to enjoy together since getting home from our visit to the Midwest. Drew started J-term and I started work the day we got back. Needless to say our lives have been on over drive since our return. Last night we decided we would try to sleep in as late as we could. Since having Carsyn I haven't slept past 8, and 8 being sleeping in. So around 9:30 Carsyn was ready to be up. (crazy, I know, she's been a sleep monster lately, slept from 8-5:30 last night) Drew grabbed her out of bed and plopped her between us. She played with her hands for awhile slapped us in the face a few times, let out of few toots and then she was back out. Finally at 11:15 we all woke up! ELEVEN FIFTEEN! How amazing is that?! I haven't done that since I was around 6 months pregnant.
Today I feel like I am floating on a cloud or something. Gosh, to be rested is so great. On top of that I decided I would weigh this morning. Weighing is stupid I think, but I am anxious to get back to my pre baby weight and I was curious what was happening. I was incredibly surprised when the scale said I had lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks?? Is that a joke? I kept getting off then back on to make sure. Incredibly vain I know, but I was excited! About 9 more to go and I will be happy!
Tomorrow I am doing a friends Maternity pictures and I cannot wait!! Firs photo shoot with the new camera!! Hope everyone is well! I will be answering all the questions on Monday... so if there are anymore, send them in!!
I leave you with a cute little pic of Miss C
3 comments:
YAY for those ten pounds! Good for you! It's not vain--after carrying a human around for nine months, losing the weight is definitely worth a celebration! And I love when Josh brings Caleb back to bed with us in the morning. I call it "Saturday Snuggle Time". Carsyn's getting cuter and cuter!
It sounds like life has been really busy for you since getting home! Did you work out at all during your pregnancy? What are you doing to lose the weight? I am just going to start taking notes for when I have to lose the baby weight. Are you still breast feeding? Sorry this is like 20 questions!
Shan, I've been meaning to tell you I fell in love with "Pioneer Woman" via your blog. I think you posted a recipe one time or at least talked about one. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks!! Are you loving your new camera?
Post a Comment