1.24.2009

Blogger...

Man... I have really been out of the loop lately! My apologies to my faithful readers! Life has been a bit on the crazy side since returning home from Christmas Break.

Lately I have been investing majority of my computer time into my photography website. If you haven't checked it out... please do! I have been updating it almost constantly, attempting to have more of a professional feel so I can send my name out there. If you do live in the Bay Area, feel free to pass my site along to anyone you know needing their photos done.

That being said, back to the world of blogging.

Carsyn has been changing so much lately. She has such a sweet little personality. She loves to giggle and get excited! She definitely is knowing who her mommy and daddy are and prefers to be with us over anyone. Her and Drew have been having a lot of fun together on the days that he watches her while I am at work. It's so comforting to know that she is with the only other person on the planet that loves her as much as I do.

Yesterday we spent the day in Santa Cruz hanging out! We hope to move to Santa Cruz within the next year, so we are going to try to get to know the area as best as we can over the next year. Such a fun place! I will post some pictures of our day at the end of the post... or maybe tomorrow b/c my external hard drive isn't plugged in.

Anyways, it's 4:00 A.M. and I am up feeding Carsyn. She is just doing one feeding during her 12-13 hour sleeping span... I am fine with that... as long as she keeps sleeping this long! Anyways, I apologies if this post doesn't make sense, as it is... 4:00 A.M.

peace for now...

shan

No comments: