1.30.2009

17 weeks and 12 pounds... again

Ironically, with my 12 pounds to loss, Carsyn weighed 12 pounds exactly today.

For some reason thats funny to me.

She is healthy as an ox! She is tiny tiny, in the 15-20% percentile which is so strange to me. I was OFF THE CHARTS. I'm talking a big ol baby. The doctor always questioned what my mom was feeding me. Though she did put rice cereal in my bottle when I was 2 weeks old because she wanted me to sleep through the night. Thanks mom ;)
ha!! Kidding

Anyways, she was proud of her strong neck, rolling over and her spunky personality! I am sure that she is as normal as any child, but when your doctor says she is doing awesome, you think your baby is so unique, which she is.

Being a parent is such a proud thing. I am loving it.

No comments: