1.13.2009

I want to play!!!

Soo copying two of my favorite blogger friends (Katie and Whitney)... lets play a game!!

Ask me any question! I love reading peoples blogs and I am always full of questions for my blog friends... so I can only imagine you might have one question for me. Obviously within the means of appropriateness please.

Ask away!

(how embarrassing if no one asked a question...I will totally delete the post and pretend this didn't happen.)

12 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, I'm all about copying!! :) Since you grew up in the Midwest but are now a California girl, do you like seafood? What is your favorite kind of food?

Kelsey and Evan said...

How much do you miss me?

keely said...

How has motherhood surprised you so far?

Leslie said...

So since you're a California girl and all organic and green now, what are a few of your favorite products?

Jaye said...

Why did you start blogging?

Erin said...

What has been the biggest surprise since being a new mom?

Emma Krueger said...

I love hearing this story.

Anonymous said...

What are the baby items you really couldn't live without? I'm getting ready to do our baby registry and I just posted a thing about wanting ideas of what we will need....then I found this post! Perfect timing!

Our journey said...

How did you and your husband meet? What made you pick the name Carsyn for your baby? What do you love most about California and what do you hate most? (I grew up in California and now live in Portland and see there are many things that only California has:) )

Sweet Simplicity said...

What type of work do you do? I'm sure it was hard to go back after having Carsyn. Are you working full-time or part-time?
What type of daycare is she in?

lizhoweth said...

I'm confused. Do you go and answer these questions on the people's blogs? I'm waiting to hear some answers to all of these questions :)

Unknown said...

How long will you be living on campus? Where will you be living when you move? I demand an answer to these questions!