1.01.2009

Giggles and Kelsey

About three days ago my sweet girl started giggling. My friend Kelsey and I were on a walk... wait let me tell you a bit about Kelsey and I. When we get together, you don't really want to be around. We have far too much in common and when we get going... WE GET GOING. We had lots to catch up on as she had just returned from her honeymoon in Paradise. ;)

So back to the giggles. Kelsey and I were chatting away and I was carrying Precious (aka Carsyn) in her baby carrier in front of me. Kelsey and I were talking with our hands lots and at this particular time of day our shadows were in front of us. Carsyn had been keeping to herself until all the sudden we heard these shrills coming out of her. We both stopped dead in our tracks and asked WAS THAT A LAUGH???? Kelsey caught on that it was our shadows making her laugh and she went to town flailing her arms around. Carsyn was giggling away. We were both laughing so hard with her as well. Such a sweet moment.

Kelsey was not only the first to get her to laugh, she was the first person to feel her laugh, I mean kick, when she was in my belly.

Hope you get to hear the sweet giggles from my precious girl some day!

No comments: