1.28.2009

6 am and Cable...

Carsyn decided to get get up at 6 AM... this is how I feel about that...



So here we are watching the Today show for the first time in 2 years!! DId I mention that we got Cable this week?? Haven't had it since we got married... Get excited!!

12 comments:

Kelsey and Evan said...

I havent been sleeping well either and have been watching the TODAY show too!!!! haha precious and I are soul sisters..

love you

Katie said...

Oh man, don't you just love the early morning wake-ups?? We always watch the Today show (at 7:00) and now my day feels thrown off if I miss it. Carsyn is too cute in her little chair!

lizhoweth said...

Love the picture! Classic.

Erin said...

We tried to live without cable for a few months...but we finally caved. I've gotta have my HGTV and TLC! ;)

Love the little chair! :)

The Jungs said...

Yay for cable, and yay for the Bumbo chair!

Meredith - Mama of FOUR! said...

Whoever invented the Bumbo seat should be given a million dollars...oh wait, they probably already have :-).

Leslie said...

We don't have cable, but thanks to our handy digital box we still get the major networks and two, count 'em TWO versions of PBS! Carsyn looks like she's really diggin' on Matt Lauer!

Unknown said...

Good Morning America! GMA is what all the cool kids are watching. Carsyn will turn out to be a much more well rounded adult with the guidance of Robin Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Chris Cuomo and Sam Champion.

Whitney said...

You are a pretty morning lady. I resemble death. I need a bumbo chair. I just discovered them last week!

Whitney said...

(for Levi...not for me) LOL

Anonymous said...

Your 6 a.m. picture looks JUST like Carsyn!! She does look like you, you just never knew!

Shan said...

we do have the same big eyes... but thats all the got of mine. ohhh but she does have my personality. her daddy is in TROUBLE