
Apparently Carsyn wanted to wake up early because she had a few tricks up her sleeve that she was dying to show mommy today!
To start off she started grabbing toys out of my hand. She usually just swats at them and tries so hard to grab them but can't really grasp it. Today she just snatched them out of my hand and was even picking them up out of her lap. I was impressed!! BUT she had more!!
Then we ventured down to visit Miss Reann and Mara this afternoon and Mara and Carsyn were playing on the floor. Mara is a big girl, 2 months older than Carsyn, and she can sit up! Yea Mara! So I laid Carsyn on her belly in front of Mara and she just rolled on over!! Reann and I were like WHAT THE HECK? So we put her on her belly and she rolled again!! Woo!! And then she was pulling her feet up under her, sticking her butt into the air and acting like she was about to take OFF!! STOP IT!! I cannot handle my baby girl doing these big girl things!!
Anyways, she's been rolling over all afternoon and we cannot wait for daddy to get home to show him!
9 comments:
YEAH big girl Carsyn!
auntie pascha and cousin gabe are sooo proud of you!
excuse me...is that a little red bow in that hair of hers? sweet girly girl...and pretty much a genius for rolling over!
She IS so yummy...seriously...ridiculously cute.
Don't forget that little scoot last night. That was like the first step toward crawling. Soon your little girl will be driving off to college with her high school sweet heart planning their wedding and...sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself...she does look like such a big girl. You've got a cute one!
Aw, way to go Carsyn!
I love the hairbow, Shannon!!! So fun. I guess I'll have to content myself with hats since I'm having a boy...
Whoa baby! She is going to be talking in full sentences before you know it:)
hi... so how did the grocery store end up for ya??? :)
Post a Comment