2.08.2010

Ahhhh... January

Sighh... I feel like letting out a huge breathe of relief, thankfulness and frustration as I bid January goodbye. Last Monday I was so excited to see that the Calendar had changed. This January was not a fun month for me. I honestly have no specific reason, it was just hard.
When we got off the plane in SFO and the rain was coming down, the chilly air hit me like a ton of bricks, the dreadful fog sent me into a quiet sad demeanor. I remember driving home thinking... this is going to be a rough month. I wish I could have changed my attitude then, but it just didn't seem to change.
There were definitely some fun things in January... like going to visit our friends in Phoenix and a few Sunny days that Carsyn and I raced outside to embrace the sweet warm sun... but something was just heavy on my heart and I couldn't shake it.
I am still feeling different but a ton of weight has been lifted. It could be because the sun is finally starting to peek its head out, or because the trees and grass are beginning to bear fruit from all the rain. It excites me for what the spring and summer hold for photography and life in general.
So cheers to a better month... well, starting today. Hoping that Carsyn will shake this sickness and that my little dark cloud will go away.

No comments: